dinsdag 8 oktober 2024

Struggling

I'm completely off track and lost
And I am feeling exhaust
There's something going on inside of me, a big fight
It's as bright as the sun and as dark as the night

Even the cigarette is back
But I don't mind, even if it gives me a heart attack
I'll get through this, they will disappear
But when is still unclear

I will fight till the bitter end
I can tell you that my friend
It's not like it used to be
Really stopping means a lot to me

Still, I have to find my way back first
That fight is the worst
But with my life experience and alien powers
I should be able to move towers

I need to find out who I really am?
I need to put an end to that old program
Ctrl, Alt, Delete can be tried
Maybe then I can also erase my pride.

Peter68 © ® 10/08/2024
This Scribble may NOT be shared.