vrijdag 30 september 2022

The spirit of a man

I am a man, a man who is not afraid to admit that he cries every now and then. I also have no problem admitting my mistakes/shortcomings, I'm not perfect, and I don't want to be perfect at all. I just want to be myself.

I don't care about all kinds of social boxes, rules and laws. I live my life according to the laws of the Universe. If I cross the line, the Universe will address me through the law of karma. I know that this is incomprehensible to many people, but that's just how the Universe works.

I'm here in this world for a reason, I'm here to carry out a certain mission. Part of that mission is known to me, the rest is unknown to me. But despite that I do what I can, for mother earth and for my fellow man.

I don't play games, don't do mind games, I don't feel like creating illusions to mislead people. I'm straight forward and say it like it is. I am a free spirit connected to the Universe and spiritual forces from a distant past.

I don't care what others think about it, I don't look for validation outside myself. I know and feel that the Universe supports me, guides me and loves me. I am a spirit living a human experience. An experience in which I try to learn but also try to improve myself.

Peter68 © ® 30-09-2022