donderdag 7 mei 2020

The vision


Last week I had a short but very powerful vision. I was in a room I had been in before last year in a dream. The room was bright white and there was a white grand piano. A door opened and my soul brother Freddie Mercury appeared there. Freddie looked like he did in 1974. He was wearing a white robe and his long black hair was very bright. He looked at me with a smile and then said "pointing at the grand piano", sit down darling and play something from your heart? I looked at him surprise but did what he asked me to do. I sat down, took a deep breath and then started playing for about five minutes. When I stopped I looked at Freddie. He said, very beautiful darling, but why does it all sound so sad? I said, no idea? Maybe because my heart feels very sad. Freddie smiled one more time and then disappeared through the door again, and that stopped my vision.

Peter Barkum © ® 07-05-2020