woensdag 3 augustus 2022

A poem for you


I've written you many love poems in my head
While I was lying in my bed
I wrote what I feel for you
And that I’m waiting on some kind of breakthrough

We don't live in an easy time
And speaking the truth is seen as a crime
But I know you and I are cut from the same wood
That our hearts are pure and good

I want to drown in your eyes
You are so beautiful and wise
You make the fire in me burn brighter
And you have awaken in me a writer

Life was sometimes very hard for us
And we have a lot to discuss
Our souls have already started with that
 They are engaged in a long chat

I hope to see you in person very soon
Perhaps at the upcoming full moon
I would love to get to know you through and through
I want to know if my love for you is really true.

Peter68 © ® 03-08-2022
This poem is dedicated to ............?
This scribble is NOT to be shared.